Innovadeluxe processes data lawfully, fairly and transparently. It only processes data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes for which it is collected, and does not process it for purposes incompatible with those purposes.
This Policy is permanently accessible through the link provided on the website, called “Privacy”, and may be updated at any time, either as a result of a regulatory change or due to a change in the configuration of the services or the type of business carried out. Modifications that imply changes in the provision of the contracted service, or require the consent of the interested parties, will be communicated with fifteen calendar days’ notice so that the interested parties may express their opposition to the processing of their data according to the described change, or so that the clients may adopt the measures they deem appropriate in relation to the communicated modification. If, after the period provided, the user accesses the services again or does not communicate their opposition, the new conditions will be understood to be accepted.
Innovadeluxe Diseño y Desarrollo Web, S.L. – CIF B86091451
Postal address: Calle San Diego 15, 2ºC – 28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
Telephone: (+34) 912 657 445
E-mail address: rgpd[at]innovadeluxe.com.
No data is required to access and/or browse the innovadeluxe.co.uk website. The mandatory nature of the response to the questions posed, or the data requested through the website, is indicated by the addition of an asterisk (*) after the question or form field. If the required data is not provided, it will not be possible to provide the requested service or functionality.
Innovadeluxe does not process data of minors under any circumstances, since only persons of legal age with full capacity to act in legal transactions are allowed to register as users and contract services through the website www.innovadeluxe.co.uk.
At Innovadeluxe we process the registered information in accordance with the following purposes:
- Customers: the data provided when registering as a user, the data collected by any of the means or contact channels identified on the website (including chats or telephone calls), and the data collected through the services of Innovadeluxe, are used for the purpose of managing the account and services contracted by users, both at a technical level and at an accounting, tax and administrative level, and/or to notify them of incidents or any information of interest about their services. To this end, and in compliance with tax and data protection regulations, the invoicing data provided by users is checked by consulting the data quality service of the tax administration, and any data that proves to be inaccurate is rectified. The legitimate basis for the processing is the provision of the service or execution of the contract..
- Promotions: Innovadeluxe uses the contact details provided by users to send them, by electronic means or otherwise, information on the improvements it is implementing in the services they have contracted, and to keep them informed of new developments that it considers may be of interest to them (offers and promotions), i.e. direct marketing purposes. Innovadeluxe is absolutely opposed to the practice of spamming: it is the user who decides – and authorises – whether or not to receive this type of communication, either by registering as a user on https://clientes.innovadeluxe.com or www.innovadeluxe.co.uk and, therefore, accepting this Policy, or by requesting information of this type by any of the means of contact provided for on the website. The legitimate basis for the processing is consent.
- Traffic and location data: Innovadeluxe keeps the data generated in the context of the provision of electronic communications services at the disposal of the competent authorities, in accordance with Law 25/2007 of 18 October. This data is not used for commercial promotion purposes. The legitimate basis for the processing is compliance with a legal obligation.
- Candidates: the data provided by those interested in working at Innovadeluxe are used in the employee selection processes that we carry out. The legitimate basis for the processing is consent.
- Abuse: the data provided when reporting a complaint is used for the purpose of analysing the case, providing the corresponding response and accrediting compliance with the obligations associated with its management, as well as for the defence of potential claims. The legitimate basis for the processing is consent.
- Contact: the data received by any of the means and/or channels of contact indicated on the website are used to contact and/or manage the request or incident communicated. Calls may be recorded in order to improve the quality of services and for security reasons to accredit the instructions received or the information provided. The legitimate basis for the processing is the provision of the service or performance of the contract, and the legitimate interest of Innovadeluxe.
- Automated publication on social networks: users who use the automated publication service on social networks must provide their access codes (username/email address and password) to these networks. These passwords are used for the sole purpose of publishing the content provided by users on their behalf. Such content must respect both current legislation and the conditions of use of the social networks themselves. The legitimate basis for the processing is the provision of a service.
- Promotional activities on social networks: the data of participants in promotional activities through social networks are processed for the sole purpose of carrying out the corresponding promotional activity, draw or competition, as well as the delivery of the corresponding prize, if applicable. The legitimate basis for the processing is consent.
- Security: audit records of Innovadeluxe’s information systems and networks are kept in order to maintain the security of the networks, technical infrastructure and services, and to detect or prevent abuse or fraudulent use of the services. The legitimate basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of Innovadeluxe.
Innovadeluxe uses anonymous cookies and they do not provide references that allow the deduction of visitors’ personal data. The only non-anonymous cookies, i.e. those that allow the user to be identified, are those that the user voluntarily activates when accessing the “Client Area” of the website. These cookies store the user’s name in their terminal equipment, as well as a hash of the user’s name and password, for fifteen days, with the sole purpose of facilitating access to the user’s restricted areas without the need to manually enter the access codes each time. For our policy on the installation and management of data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment, please consult our Cookies Policy.
Innovadeluxe will only process the personal data provided by users in accordance with the purposes described in this Policy and in the General Terms and Conditions of the services contracted by users.
In compliance with the principle of limitation of the storage period, the data collected will be processed solely and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they were collected at any given time.
Innovadeluxe has established different retention periods depending on the type of data and the applicable purpose of their processing. The applicable periods, unless a different period is specified in the General Terms and Conditions of the corresponding service, shall be as follows:
- Customers: the data will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, plus an additional maximum period of 10 years after the end of the contract, in application of civil, commercial and tax legislation.
- Promotions: the data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship as long as the interested party does not request opposition or revoke consent.
- Traffic and location data: the data will be kept for a period of 24 months.
- Candidates: the data will be kept for 24 months from the last expression of interest or consent, unless the data subject requests its deletion.
- Abuse: the data will be kept for 24 months, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Contact: the data will be kept for 24 months, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Automated publication on social networks: the data will be processed as long as the functionality is not deactivated by the user.
- Promotional activities on social networks: the data will be kept for 24 months, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Security: the data will be kept for 5 years, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
Innovadeluxe does not communicate personal data to third parties, unless a regulation with the status of law provides otherwise or if it is necessary for the provision of the contracted service.
Innovadeluxe may communicate personal data to the competent authorities: tax and customs authorities, judicial authorities, State security forces and bodies, and any other recipient which, in accordance with the applicable regulations in force, may be applicable.
In relation to the communications necessary for the provision of the contracted service, those data that are essential to manage the user’s request and provide the contracted services shall be communicated, indicating in the corresponding General Contracting Conditions the terms in which said data are communicated and the identity or category of recipients. In any case, depending on the payment method selected, it will be necessary to communicate the relevant data to the financial and banking institutions in order to proceed with the collection of the services.
In the event that a user leaves a comment or interacts socially with the website www.innovadeluxe.co.uk or in the social networks in which it is present, you should be aware that your data will be published in the environment in which you act, that is, you will be expressly authorising the communication of your data -associated with the action you perform- to other users accessing the website or social network.
The data we process is only stored on our premises, or on the premises of our service providers.
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you, to access your personal data, and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Innovadeluxe will delete the data without delay unless it is necessary to retain it in order to comply with a legal obligation, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will block them and they may only be processed for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
In certain circumstances and for reasons based on your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data and Innovadeluxe will cease to process them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
You may object to receiving commercial communications about our products and services at any time by sending an email to the following address: rgpd[at]Innovadeluxe.com.
All these rights may be exercised at any time by sending a request by post to Innovadeluxe Diseño y Desarrollo Web S.L., at the following address: Calle San Diego 15, 2ºC – 28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid); or by sending an email to rgpd[at]innovadeluxe.com. In any case, the request must be accompanied by a copy of the official document proving the identity of the owner of the data.
In the event that we have requested your consent to process the data, you may revoke it at any time by informing Innovadeluxe in the terms described in the previous paragraph. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
If you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the competent supervisory authority for data protection, whose contact details are: calle Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
Users of the website and of Innovadeluxe’s services are responsible for the truthfulness, currency and accuracy of the data they provide to Innovadeluxe, the data provided by them being considered truthful, current and accurate. Users may modify their data, and their preferences regarding the processing of the data provided, by configuring the options available in the “Client Area” (also known as the “Control Panel”). Innovadeluxe shall take the necessary measures to delete and rectify without delay any data that prove to be inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed as soon as it becomes aware of their inaccuracy.